What Indira Live@Edu users "say" !



I think "students will now not only have larger 10GB inboxes, but will be able to use Microsoft Outlook Live, Microsoft Office Live Workspace, SkyDrive storage, Windows Live Messenger and File Sharing, Windows Live spaces as well as FolderShare, which allows users to synchronise files between devices and other users."
  • Santosh Kumar  
 I identified myself as an individual rather than a bunch of other Mailers. Because I have got my collage domain name id i.e. @iccs.ac.in . I feel good when i share my id with any one.
  • Kunal , student
"Live@edu system is centered on online services. The live workspace and SkyDrive features are essentially an online hard drive. This file saving service allows for up to 25 gigabytes of storage online. This means you can save a paper or a project and access them from anywhere, anytime you want."
  • Abheejit 



Ajinkya

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment